Pros & Cons | Justin Bieber
Pros & Cons profiles the best and worst qualities of today’s musicians. Pros & Cons is simultaneously objective and subjective.
Pop musician is Justin Bieber is polarizing. Polarizing is a fitting characterization given the reaction he receives from various people. Once a seemingly innocent teen with a high-pitched voice who won the hearts of many young girls, Bieber transformed into a young man who has had his fair share of issues. There has been plenty of negative press for the Canadian singer, but he has also had his triumphs. We are going to break down the pros and cons of Justin Bieber!
- Justin Bieber is a stud. Hey, few will deny the 22-year old is fit and has the looks.
- He rocks a mean tattoo. Lots of them.
- His voice has improved considerably. This began with Believe in 2012 and continued with Purpose in 2015.
- He has a knack for hits on the Billboard Hot 100, including recent hits “What Do You Mean,” “Sorry,” and “Love Yourself”
- He dislikes shirts, sometimes pants. If you got it, then flaunt it…sometimes
- Upon winning Best Male VMA in 2011, Bieber thanked both God and Jesus. Amen!
- He is honest about his packaging, apparently.
- He has owned up to being arrogant and conceited. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
- Apologized to Bill Clinton for his “potty-mouthed outburst.”
- He allowed himself to be roasted on Comedy Central.
- He has blessed the world as the victim of a countless number of parodies.
- Bieber was part of a funny recreation of Kanye West’s “Famous.”