Luke Bryan remains in ‘country’ mode on “Hooked on It,” the fourth single issued in advance of ‘What Makes You Country,’ arriving December 8.
¡The Musical Hype!
Music enthusiasts worldwide, prepare for the hype! The Musical Hype transcends hype alone. Essentially, it is a young, up-and-coming, “thrill ride,” taking music entertainment to the next level. It is the brainchild of an energetic, quirky music enthusiast, Brent Faulkner. Ultimately, this is an all-encompassing music blog and website.
What is “the hype” all about exactly? The Musical Hype is comprised of album and single (track) reviews, articles, playlists, music shopping recommendations, and chart news. It serves as a forum for expression. Specifically, that expression incorporates opinions that center on the current climate of the music industry. In other words, don’t miss out on the exhilarating experience – There is something for everybody!
– Brent Faulkner, Brainchild, Founder & Music Journalist Extraordinaire
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Chris Stapleton returns with his second album of 2017, ‘From a Room: Volume 2.’ “Tryin’ to Untangle My Mind,” serves as the third single.
After pushing back ‘M A N I A’ to January 2018, Fall Out Boy returns with the project’s fourth single, “Hold Me Tight or Don’t.”
Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors, and Bebe Rexha join forces on “Home,” the third single issued ahead of soundtrack ‘Bright: The Album.’
Chris Stapleton, ‘Tryin’ to Untangle My Mind’ | Track Review Chris Stapleton returns with his second album of 2017, ‘From...