The Billboard 200, dated April 9, 2016, is modest. The top album, courtesy of Gwen Stefani ('This Is What The Truth Feels Like'), yielded so-so numbers.
¡The Musical Hype!
Music enthusiasts worldwide, prepare for the hype! The Musical Hype transcends hype alone. Essentially, it is a young, up-and-coming, “thrill ride,” taking music entertainment to the next level. It is the brainchild of an energetic, quirky music enthusiast, Brent Faulkner. Ultimately, this is an all-encompassing music blog and website.
What is “the hype” all about exactly? The Musical Hype is comprised of album and single (track) reviews, articles, playlists, music shopping recommendations, and chart news. It serves as a forum for expression. Specifically, that expression incorporates opinions that center on the current climate of the music industry. In other words, don’t miss out on the exhilarating experience – There is something for everybody!
– Brent Faulkner, Brainchild, Founder & Music Journalist Extraordinaire
Photo Credit: Warner Bros.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
It is safe to say that R&B singer K. Michelle has no filter.
On debut album 'Aa,' Baauer seeks to establish himself beyond "Harlem Shake." Does he accomplish the task? Not quite, not quite.
Rihanna benefits from a slow week on the Billboard 200. 'Anti' reclaims its perch at no. 1, but the numbers aren't pretty.
On his latest album, 'The Glory Album,' Christon Gray shows he has plenty to offer both secular and religious music fans.
Returning with an LP of unreleased material (Untitled Unmastered), once more, Kendrick Lamar tops the Billboard 200. 2 Chainz (Collegrove) starts at no. 4.