Canadian pop artist Lights drops a compelling second single from her forthcoming September 2017 album, Skin & Earth, “Skydiving.”
¡The Musical Hype!
Music enthusiasts worldwide, prepare for the hype! The Musical Hype transcends hype alone. Essentially, it is a young, up-and-coming, “thrill ride,” taking music entertainment to the next level. It is the brainchild of an energetic, quirky music enthusiast, Brent Faulkner. Ultimately, this is an all-encompassing music blog and website.
What is “the hype” all about exactly? The Musical Hype is comprised of album and single (track) reviews, articles, playlists, music shopping recommendations, and chart news. It serves as a forum for expression. Specifically, that expression incorporates opinions that center on the current climate of the music industry. In other words, don’t miss out on the exhilarating experience – There is something for everybody!
– Brent Faulkner, Brainchild, Founder & Music Journalist Extraordinaire
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
How do I write playlists on my site? It’s all about a five-step process my friends.
The National drops another gem with ‘Carin at the Liquor Store,’ the third single from album, ‘Sleep Well Beast.’
Kendrick Lamar returns to no. 1 on the Billboard 200, while Brett Eldredge settles for no. 2. Meanwhile, "Despacito" remains no. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Dustin Lynch, ‘Love Me or Leave Me Alone’ | Track Review Underrated ‘small town boy’ Dustin Lynch shines on “Love Me...
Chilling Songs About Serial Killers, Take 2 | Playlist The world is disgusted and fascinated with serial killers and...