In no ways does Usher “crash and burn” on new single "Crash," but neither does he make us yearn for his return to the music world.
¡The Musical Hype!
Music enthusiasts worldwide, prepare for the hype! The Musical Hype transcends hype alone. Essentially, it is a young, up-and-coming, “thrill ride,” taking music entertainment to the next level. It is the brainchild of an energetic, quirky music enthusiast, Brent Faulkner. Ultimately, this is an all-encompassing music blog and website.
What is “the hype” all about exactly? The Musical Hype is comprised of album and single (track) reviews, articles, playlists, music shopping recommendations, and chart news. It serves as a forum for expression. Specifically, that expression incorporates opinions that center on the current climate of the music industry. In other words, don’t miss out on the exhilarating experience – There is something for everybody!
– Brent Faulkner, Brainchild, Founder & Music Journalist Extraordinaire
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
On his debut album 'The Human Condition,' Jon Bellion covers a wide range of themes and emotions. Lyrically, there’s plenty to analyze.
What better way to examine the latest Nick Jonas album, Last Year Was Complicated, than analyzing the ‘profound’ lyrical content?
BB Grooves: Drake ('Views') spends a 6th week at no. 1 on the Billboard 200.Paul Simon debuts at no. 3 with his latest album, 'Stranger to Stranger.'
The Christian sector of the music industry hasn’t been known for its openness, particularly when it comes to artists who have “come out.”
Fall Out Boy, ‘The Last of the Real Ones’ | Track Review Following a ‘botched’ promo campaign, Fall Out Boy pushes back...