Bleachers continue an excellent track record of superb singles with “Hate That You Know Me,” the second single from the sophomore album, ‘Gone Now.’
¡The Musical Hype!
Music enthusiasts worldwide, prepare for the hype! The Musical Hype transcends hype alone. The Musical Hype is a young, up-and-coming thrill ride, intended to take music entertainment to the next level. The brainchild of an energetic, quirky music enthusiast (Brent Faulkner), The Musical Hype is all-encompassing. It’s comprised of album and track reviews, articles, playlists, music shopping recommendations, and chart news. It is a forum for expression, specifically opinions that center on the current climate of the music industry.
Photo Credit: Warner Bros.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Shawn Mendes returns with “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back,” a new addition to 2017 editions of his sophomore album, ‘Illuminate.’
Canadian pop artist Shawn Hook shines on the reminiscent single, “Reminding Me,” featuring Vanessa Hudgens. Both Hook and Hudgens reminisce on exes.
The Return of Gorillaz (‘Humanz’) and Mary J. Blige (‘Strength of a Woman’) leads new music releases arriving Friday, April 28, 2017.
The Billboard 200 belongs to Kendrick Lamar this week as the Compton rapper takes his latest album, ‘DAMN.’ to no. 1.
Alternative singer/songwriter Lana Del Rey enlists the services of urban contemporary standout The Weeknd for lustful, new single, "Lust for Life."