Can You Identify the Serial Killer by the Lyric? Take 2 | Quiz
Question: Can you correctly identify a serial killer by the lyrics of a song? Test your knowledge, put your thinking cap on, and correctly identify the deviant!
How can some people be so cold-hearted and evil? That is the question that is often asked about serial killers. Serial killers both disgust the world as well as fascinate the world. The reason for the fascination is because it’s tough to believe anyone could be so disturbed and go to such measures to end innocent lives. The perversions of these killers have inspired numerous books, films, and music. On The Musical Hype, there have been numerous playlists housing songs about these heinous, horrific human beings.
The ball is in your court. Can you correctly identify a serial killer by the lyrics of a song? There are 20 multiple choice questions, each featuring lyrics that reference a particular serial killer or serial killers. It’s your job to test your knowledge, put your thinking cap on, and correctly identify the deviant!
So, how did you do? Are you “f**kin’ perfect” at identifying serial killers? Whether you’re a pro or not, check out the twisted serial killer playlists at The Musical Hype!
- Jeffrey Dahmer, An Eerie Soundtrack to Jeffrey Dahmer | Playlist
- Various, 18 Chilling Songs About Serial Killers | Playlist
- John Wayne Gacy, A Most Gruesome Soundtrack to John Wayne Gacy | Playlist
- Ted Bundy, 12 Songs Written About or Inspired by Ted Bundy | Playlist
- Armin Meiwes, The Armin Meiwes EP | Playlist
- Ed Gein, A Twisted Soundtrack for Ed Gein: Butcher of Plainfield | Playlist
- Elizabeth Báthory, A Bloody Soundtrack to Countess Elizabeth Báthory | Playlist
- Mass Murderers, 10 Songs About Mass Murderers | Playlist
- Albert Fish, 10 Dark, Twisted Songs About Albert Fish | Playlist