Hot 100 Jewels: The Weeknd Charts Multiple Songs
Hot 100: Rae Sremmurd remains no. 1 with “Black Beatles” while The Weeknd dominates the Hot 100 overall.
First things first, we at The Musical Hype skipped Hot 100 analysis last week. To quote G-Eazy, These Things Happens. But…WE BACK! Rae Sremmurd don’t seem to be going anywhere. Four a fourth week, “Black Beatles” is no. 1 on the Hot 100. Right behind the southern rap duo is The Weeknd, who returns to his peak position with “Starboy.” Beyond Rae Sremmurd and a number of singles charting for The Weeknd, there are plenty of other interesting Hot 100 stories on the chart dated December 17, 2016.
- Rae Sremmurd spend a fourth week atop the Billboard Hot 100 with “Black Beatles.”
- The Weeknd returns to no. 2 with “Starboy” (ft. Daft Punk). “Party Monster” ascends from no. 39 to no. 16. “I Feel It Coming” rises from no. 48 to no. 22. Beyond these top three entries, The Weeknd dominates the Hot 100.
- Machine Gun Kelly x Camila Cabello have a hit on their hands with “Bad Things.”
- Rihanna sees “Love on the Brain” ascend four spots from no. 34 to no. 30.
- After seeing a spark that lifted “This Town” to no. 29, Niall Horan comes back down to earth a bit at no. 40.
- Migos’ “Bad and Boujee” (ft. Lil Uzi Vert) rises from no. 54 to no. 49.
- Shawn Mendes sees “Mercy” dip 15 spots (no. 35 to no. 50). Have mercy on him!
- John Legend sees “Love Me Now” slip 10 spots (no. 43 to no. 53). As of yet, the single has peaked at no. 41.
- Could “Water Under the Bridge” be on the rise for Adele? Possibly. This week, it rises just two spots though (no. 80 to no. 78).
- Kehlani takes “Distraction” to no. 85.
- Alessia Cara has yet another new single on the Billboard Hot 100 – “How Far I’ll Go” (no. 88).
- Noah Cyrus debuts at no. 98 on the Hot 100 with “Make Me (Cry)” (ft. Labrinth).