Pros & Cons | Nicki Minaj
Pros & Cons profiles the best and worst qualities of today’s musicians. Pros & Cons is simultaneously objective and subjective.
Nicki Minaj is multitalented – she’s a rapper, singer, songwriter, and actress. Despite being blessed with so many gifts, Minaj isn’t shy when it comes to controversy. While she has many accolades and virtues, Minaj also suffers from brutal honesty and shock value. After picking the brain and doing some research, here is a list of pros and cons for Nicki Minaj. Is she genuinely good or is she just plain evil? You be the judge.
- Minaj is versatile; she both raps and sings
- She’s collaborated with numerous artists including Alicia Keys, Drake, and Justin Bieber.
- All three of Minaj’s albums have been certified double-platinum or better. Pink Friday, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, and The Pinkprint.
- Two of Minaj’s albums have been nominated for the Grammy for Best Rap Album (Pink Friday and The Pinkprint).
- Hit single, “Super Bass,” has been certified 8x platinum by the RIAA.
- Hit single “Starships” has been certified 6x platinum.
- Minaj brought “booty” back with the raunchy, no. 2 hit “Anaconda,” which is a double-platinum certified single. “Anaconda” samples 90s rap classic, “Baby Got Back.”
- Minaj is a featured guest on multiplatinum single “Bang Bang” with Jessie J and Ariana Grande.
- Raunchy song/video “Only” received an epic reaction from a mother.
- Minaj is working on her fourth studio album. Apparently, it’s more pop-oriented.