After lackadaisical sales for sophomore LP 'Hall Of Fame', ‘third time’s charm’ for Big Sean on third LP, 'Dark Sky Paradise'.
¡The Musical Hype!
Music enthusiasts worldwide, prepare for the hype! The Musical Hype transcends hype alone. Essentially, it is a young, up-and-coming, “thrill ride,” taking music entertainment to the next level. It is the brainchild of an energetic, quirky music enthusiast, Brent Faulkner. Ultimately, this is an all-encompassing music blog and website.
What is “the hype” all about exactly? The Musical Hype is comprised of album and single (track) reviews, articles, playlists, music shopping recommendations, and chart news. It serves as a forum for expression. Specifically, that expression incorporates opinions that center on the current climate of the music industry. In other words, don’t miss out on the exhilarating experience – There is something for everybody!
– Brent Faulkner, Brainchild, Founder & Music Journalist Extraordinaire
Photo Credit: Warner Bros.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Drake shocks the world by releasing an unexpected mixtape, 'If You're Reading This It's Too Late'. Mixtape or not, Drake is clearly "in the zone."
Every harmonic progression, orchestration, and musical push feel as if Father John Misty sought nothing short of perfection on I Love You, Honeybear.
Charlie Wilson doesn’t reinvent the wheel on 'Forever Charlie', but flexes his robust, refined vocals on one of his best LPs of the 'Charlie' series of LPs.
Shock rocker Marilyn Manson keeps the hellish, shock value alive and mephistophelean on latest LP, 'The Pale Emperor'. Manson remains an 'nonbeliever'.
Cutting straight to the chase, Lupe Fiasco’s fifth studio album, 'Tetsuo & Youth' is arguably the MC’s most epic album yet.