Two of music’s saddest deaths occurred 7 years apart: Michael Jackson (50) in 2009 and Prince (57) in 2016. Their similarities in death are chilling.
Editorials, Evergreens & Playlists
Editorials, evergreen articles, and playlists posts are housed on this particular page. These posts serve as subcategories of the Columns category on The Musical Hype. These posts are also accessible from the home page. Specific posts can be retrieved via the search feature by typing in key words, etc.
The editorials featured on The Musical Hype are informative articles. They offer educated opinions based upon research, previous expertise, and various experiences of the respective writer. An example of a popular editorial from The Musical Hype is Way, Way Too Early Grammy Predictions for 2017.
Evergreen pieces are articles that in theory stand the test of time, hence remaining evergreen no matter when they were published. Evergreen articles often include playlists, which are often assembled based upon topics and particular words or genres of interest. A popular evergreen-playlist from The Musical Hype is 11 Awesome or Not-So-Awesome Songs About Teachers. Other such evergreen-playlist posts includes annual best-of list, such as 50 Best Songs of 2016 or Year-End List: 40 Best Albums of 2016.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
After listening to all of albums released by Keyshia Cole (2005 - 2014), this playlist features one favorite (and a runner-up or two) from each album.
On her third studio album 'Dangerous Woman', Ariana Grande exemplifies the hip-hop/Urban Dictionary slang that she “gives no f*cks.”
Sometimes the albums you expect to win the Grammy for Album of the Year don’t. Here are the most surprising albums that won album of the year since 2000.
Chilling Songs About Serial Killers, Take 3 | Playlist The world is disgusted and fascinated with serial killers and...